If you are a traveler, probably have one or at least heard about 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. Packed with recommendations of the world’s best places to visit, on and off the beaten path, this book is a joyous, passionate gift for travelers, an around-the-world, continent-by-continent listing of beaches, museums, monuments, islands, inns, restaurants, mountains, and more.
1,000 Places to See Before You Die, the most popular book named, now comes for your iPad with all the book content and excellent in-built features. All 1,000 places are selected by travel journalist Patricia Schultz to show world’s each wonder, continent by continent. It allows you to tag all you favorite places to create and store in bucket list so that you can easily share them with friends via Facebook.
Features (from iTunes App Store):
- Filter by region and by interest—Active Travel, Idyllic Towns, Sacred Places, Vineyards and Breweries, Beaches and Getaway Islands, and much more—to find your dream trip.
- Browse places in Map View, or swipe through a jaw-dropping Photo Wall for an immersive visual experience. Slideshow View turns your desktop into a living, breathing gallery of stunning color photos.
- Tag places you’ve been to create a dynamic snapshot of your travel life. Tag places where you want to go to create a bucket list you can easily share with your friends. Dream, plan, and dream some more.
- Facebook integration means you can find great, trusted travel recommendations from the friends in your network.
- Add and read up-to-the-minute tips to get the best on-the-ground information from other users in the 1,000 Places community.
- Upload your best shots directly into the app to create and share a virtual scrapbook.
Download now: 1,000 Places To See Before You Die for iPad ($3,99)